Through the CERTIFIED MASS COMMUNICATION PROFESSIONALS (CMCP) program, the Canadian Institute of Mass Communication offers formal recognition to experienced professionals who provide evidence of practical knowledge, demonstrated performance and noteworthy achievement in the field of Mass Communication. The CMCP endorsement confirms that the recipient professional possesses employable Mass Communication skills.
Apply for your CMCP Certificate
- Complete the Application Form below
- Upload your Professional Resume
- Provide the details of two professional references (who can verify your professional profile)
- Upload Referee Testimonials if any
- Submit your application, and pay $270 processing fee
- Upon successful validation of your professional profile, an electronic copy of your CMCP Certificate will be emailed to you, and the original document will be dispatched to you via courier to your postal address.
- In case you are found to be ineligible for CMCP Certification, you will be informed via email, and $200 will be refunded.